Scream Dreams General Admission
A basement nightmare!
VIP Fast Pass – Faster admission & Includes Full Photo Package + Scare Team Experience
Matinee Family Pass – includes admission for 2 adults + 2 children
Photo/Video Package – includes 5 digital photo’s
- Matinee General Admission Pre Purchase - 7pm Only Admission at 7pm Only - Includes 1 Free Picture (Onsite parking is $5 per car cash only)
- General Admission Admission after 7pm + Includes 1 Free Picture (Onsite parking is $5 per car cash only)
- VIP Fast Pass Admission Includes Full Photo Package Includes Full Photo Package & Scare Team Experience (Onsite parking is $5 per car cash only)
- Wheelchair Admission Wheelchair Bound Peeps Only Includes 1 Free Picture (Onsite parking is $5 per car cash only)
- Matinee Family Pass Pre Purchase - 7pm Only Includes 2 Adults + 2 Children Admission at 7pm Only Includes 1 Picture Each • (Onsite parking is $5 per car cash only)
- Full Digital Picture Package Get 5 great pics and share your experience with the world!
- Hauntmented Reality Tour (AR) Off Season Coming 2023 Experience a haunted Augmented Reality adventure like never before coming 2023
Discover North Carolina’s Scariest & Biggest Indoor Haunted Attraction!
Castle Boo & Scared Inc. are proud to present Scream Dreams Indoor Haunted Attraction! Located in the basement of an abandoned furniture factory. Scream Dreams turned this old building into a nightmare you could never imagine. Inside you will find over 50 rooms and hallways of terror, torture, and the lust of our team to make it all too real. Inside you may find yourself running from clowns, trying to escape the hunter’s den so you don’t end up one of his trophies, or worse. Whatever happens, please, don’t pee your pants.
WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU SUFFER FROM:
- Asthma/respiratory issues
- Heart conditions
- Seizures: (EPILEPSY WARNING: Strobe lights and fog machines are in use)
- If you’re pregnant or have cast/broken bones.
- Other medical problems
Safety First: Face Coverings are strongly recommended while inside the building and in line during the 2023 season. Please help us keep each other safe.