Scream Dreams General Admission
A basement nightmare!
General Admission – Includes 1 digital photo
VIP Fast Pass – Faster admission & Includes Full Photo Package(6 images) + Scare Team Experience
Matinee Family Pass – includes admission for 2 adults + 2 children and 1 digital photo each
Photo/Video Package –able to add 5 additional digital photos upon checkout
Matinee prices are available ONLINE PURCHASE ONLY for the 7pm Availability only.
Onsite parking is $5 per car CASH ONLY.
- Matinee General Admission Pre Purchase - 7pm Only Admission at 7pm Only - Includes 1 Free Picture
- General Admission Admission after 7pm + Includes 1 Free Picture
- VIP Fast Pass Admission Includes Full Photo Package Includes Full Photo Package 6 photos & Scare Team Experience
- Wheelchair Admission Wheelchair Bound Peeps Only Includes 1 Free Picture
- Matinee Family Pass Pre Purchase - 7pm Only Includes 2 Adults + 2 Children Admission at 7pm Only Includes 1 Picture Each
- Full Digital Picture Package Add on 5 great pics during checkout and share your experience with the world! (in addition to your 1 free photo)
Discover North Carolina’s Scariest & Biggest Indoor Haunted Attraction!
Castle Boo & Scared Inc. are proud to present Scream Dreams Indoor Haunted Attraction! Located in the basement of an abandoned furniture factory. Scream Dreams turned this old building into a nightmare you could never imagine. Inside you will find over 50 rooms and hallways of terror, torture, and the lust of our team to make it all too real. Inside you may find yourself running from clowns, trying to escape the hunter’s den so you don’t end up one of his trophies, or worse. Whatever happens, please, don’t pee your pants.
WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU SUFFER FROM:
- Asthma/respiratory issues
- Heart conditions
- Seizures: (EPILEPSY WARNING: Strobe lights and fog machines are in use)
- If you’re pregnant or have cast/broken bones.
- Other medical problems
Safety First: Face Coverings are strongly recommended while inside the building and in line during the 2023 season. Please help us keep each other safe.