Scream Dreams General Admission
A basement nightmare!
VIP Admission – Faster admission & Includes Photo/Video Package
Matinee Family Pass – includes admission for 2 adults + 2 children
Photo/Video Package – includes 5 digital photo’s & 1 digital Video
- General Admission + Photo/Video Package Admission after 6pm includes photo/video package (Onsite parking is $5 per car cash only)
- General Admission Admission after 6pm (Onsite parking is $5 per car cash only)
- General Admission Matinee + Photo/Video Package Admission before 6pm Saturday Only - Includes photo/video package (Less Scary but just as dark) (Free Onsite Parking Before 5:30pm)
- General Admission Matinee Admission before 6pm Saturday Only (Less Scary but just as dark) (Free Onsite Parking Before 5:30pm)
- VIP Fast Pass Admission Includes Photo/Video Package VIP Fast Pass - Includes Photo/Video Package (Onsite parking is $5 per car cash only)
- Wheelchair Admission + Photo/Video Package Wheelchair Bound Peeps Only Includes photo/video package (Onsite parking is $5 per car cash only)
- Wheelchair Admission Wheelchair Bound Peeps Only - (Onsite parking is $5 per car cash only)
- Matinee Family Pass Saturday 5pm-6pm Only (Less Scary but just as dark) Up To Four People & Includes Photo/Video Package(Free Onsite parking before 5:30pm)
- Matinee Family Pass Saturday 5pm-6pm Only (Less Scary but just as dark) Up To Four People (Free Onsite parking before 5:30pm)
- Picture/Video Package Get five great pics and one awesome video to share your experience with the world! (Zombie Attack, Smoking Buffalo, Upside Down Room, Beetlejuice, and more!
- Hauntmented Reality Tour (AR) Off Season Coming 2023 Experience a haunted Augmented Reality adventure like never before coming 2023
Discover North Carolina’s Newest Haunted Attraction!
Castle Boo & Scared Inc. are proud to present Scream Dreams Indoor Haunted Attraction! Located in the basement of an old furniture factory. Scream Dreams turned this old building into a nightmare you could never imagine. Inside you will find over 50 rooms and hallways of terror, torture, and the lust of our team to make it all too real. Inside you may find yourself running from clowns, trying to escape the hunter’s den so you don’t end up one of his trophies, or worse. Whatever happens, please, don’t pee your pants.
WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU SUFFER FROM:
- Asthma/respiratory issues
- Heart conditions
- Seizures: (EPILEPSY WARNING: Strobe lights and fog machines are in use)
- If you’re pregnant or have cast/broken bones.
- Other medical problems
Safety First: A Face Covering is required at all times while inside the building and under the sheltered during the 2022 season. There are no exceptions to this rule.